Featuring a large touch screen with a graphical and intuitive interface, its use extends from the measurement and recording of parameters pressure, flow, volume, to the control of pumps, the regulation of pressure and flow, the control / monitoring of complex instructions.
The CINTAC can control and manage up to 12 pumps.
Type of measurements
- Smoothened / instant pressure
- Flow / Volume
- Recording function of time / events
- Sleeves profiles (numbered, rating sizes, ...)
- Events described by the operator
- External events captured (lifting, ...)
- Simple switching manual / controlled
- Regulations on / off
- Automatic proportional regulations of pressure / flow
(The pump must be equipped with proportional valves)
- Safety pressure fixed / variable
- Schedules absolute or by depth units
- Stop on limits:
- schedule reference volume
- schedule reference pressure (and hold time)
- minimum flow
- Hold on or refusal / automatic retries.
- Subjection to the instructions of pressure / flow:
- time-varying (GIN)
- split into temporal phases