The PRAD sensor is a unique product specially designed to measure the deviation of bored piles, caissons, secant wall. It is used on multitudes of projects in the world.
- Performance (accurate and reliable)
- 100% dedicated to deviation measurement
- Operating mode: fast and easy. A reading is performed in 5 minutes (average time for a 50 foot (15m) deep measurement) allowing you to perform several readings on the same pile. No need to wait for the end of the pile anymore.
PRAD sensors measures:
- Deviation X and Y in the tool reference system.
- Rotation of the tool (to calculate X and Y in the machine reference system)
- Downhole pressure